Thursday, July 30, 2009

Please Welcome our new Associate


Dr. Kristy

We've got your back!

I'm so happy to welcome Dr. Kristy as an extension of my Chiropractic services. With the practice growing everyday because of all your wonderful referrals, we've needed to make room in the adjusting schedule to accommodate the growth. We've also had our "Weekend Warrior" patients requesting Monday availability. So with these two factors combined with the positive feedback I've gotten from almost all of the patients that Dr. Kristy has seen thus far, it was an easy decision to bring Dr. Kristy on as our Monday morning Chiropractor!

She is available from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm on Mondays.

Please take advantage of Dr. Kristy's skills combined with my own. She is an excellent chiropractor with a caring approach. Patients have actually said that it's a "Treat" to see Dr. Kristy. Many have told me how she "Fixed their shoulder" or "Really helped their back pain." I am so grateful to have found someone I can entrust my patients with and I hope you all book a Monday appointment in the near future to meet Dr. Kristy!

All fees, insurance billing and procedures remain unchanged.



Yours in Health,

Dr. Heidi Fennell DC FICPA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...